How to take care of your eyebrows immediately after the procedure
- Avoid touching your eyebrows for 24 hours
- After 24 hours the area should be cleaned with warm water and mild wash such as baby wash
- Movement with the hair growth
- It is forbidden to apply Vaseline, Bepanthen, any antibiotic cream, white Petrleum, A & D Ointments ( The risk of infection is very high)
- Exposure to to sunlight or any other form of UV rays for 1 month is strictly prohibited
- Applying foundation, powder and blush eyebrows in the eybrow area for the following 2 weeks is prohibited
- It is recommended for one week to avoid the pool (chlorine can cause irritation to the eyebrows
- The use of saunas is not recommended 1 week of the procedure
- Exercise and activities that require effort and produces sweat should be avoided for the following 5 days
- It is strictly prohibited to remove or peel any skin peeling. No scrubs or sea salt. it will distort the pigment.
- It is normal for the brows to appear darker and thicker bout the 5th day. It will then fo through a process of lightening bout 20-40%
- At 3 weeks you should see the results at its best.
- Avoid sleeping on pillows on brow area for 2 weeks not to distort the pigment and placement.
- Avoid acid peels, Retine A, for the first month may be used 1/2 inch above brows.
- Your second session is included at about 4-8 weeks. Depending on your cell renewal cycle.